Girls at the age of 18-24 years always attract serious men who are fully ready to marry them, but at this age most of our girls/sisters never wish to hear anything about marriage.
1. I’m too young for that so find your square root.
2. Who cares about marriage or love in Tokyo?
3. I’m focused on my study.
4. I want to gather some money first and be rich.
5. Marriage is full of problems and disturb.
These are some of few statements ladies talk at their youth age.
But these girls will be having serious & series of sex relationship with small boys of their age, because at that age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they will prefer to choose those boys rather than the real men who want to marry them. They are still young to marry right, but they are not young to have sex with boys.
No problem, God is watching you. But last they will have serious issue with the relationship
At age of 25-27, parents will start asking them the following questions;
1. How far?
2. Don’t you have any one yet?
3. Are you not planning to get married?
4. Are you seeing that all your mates are getting married?
5. Didn’t you know you are getting old?
But mind you, parents only see the outside of their daughters, not knowing there is nothing left inside. With all these questions by her own parents, she will now be thinking and asking herself things like: My mates are marrying,
1. Does that mean am old enough to marry?
2. How should I go about it?
3. My boyfriends are not serious about asking marriage.
4. They are not even ready to marry yet.
5. Well, God knows the best. I believe in God.
She has started putting her blame on God. “God time is the best” OK, I agree for argument sake.
At age 27-30 they now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex and play with again.
They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, but unfortunately, at this age of 27-30 not all men will be asking their hand in marriage.
You will see them forcing themselves to marry a man who don’t want to marry them. Please we beg you, leave us alone.
No single man at age 27-30 will like to marry a lady of 30-35. Now you hear the sisters say age does not matter.
My sister, it matters a lot.
Imagine buying a rotten tomato for $10 and your friend buys a fresh one for $7. Yes, that’s how it feels like in marriage too. Remember you rejected men because you think you were too young. What makes you think your old age does not matter to us? Such is life, My sister thinks about it.
308 total views, 1 views today